Wake up Beautiful !
Silk protects the skin and hair from dehydration, preserves the youthfulness of the skin, preserves the hair at night, prevents the appearance of imperfections and helps to control acne.
Silk prevents wrinkles and keeps the skin moistured
Silk is really soft and smooth and doesn’t breack your hear
Wake up feeling young and beautiful with Sleep ‘n Beauty Silk Pillowcases !
Sleep‘n Beauty Silk Pillowcases, made from luxurious 19 momme, 100% natural, undyed, chemical free, mulberry silk, are the easiest anti aging solution and the answer to your creased morning skin and bed head.
Silk contains 18 amino acid, and absorbs less moisture from your skin and hair than other materials like cotton.
This means your skin retains more moisture, leaving it soft and helping reduce wrinkle lines.
It also keeps your hair looking healthy and shiny.
This Silk Pillowcase is the best kept beauty secret of Hollywood Celebrities!
- Silk Pillowcases are anti-aging
There is documented research to show that sleeping on silk pillowcases prevents aging.
Silk contains natural proteins and 18 essential amino acids, which also help to counter the effects of aging.
- Silk Pillowcases are naturally hypoallergenic: especially Sleep’n Beauty which is a chemical-free Silk Pillowcase
- Silk is good for your skin...
One of the properties of cotton is its ability to absorb many times its weight of a liquid. Silk doesn’t do that.
Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can actually make your skin look better and younger over time than it would if were you sleeping on a cotton pillowcase.
Expensive night creams stay where they are supposed to be…on your skin. Silk is soft and anti-inflammatory, ideal for sensitive and reactive skin.
- ... And your hair
One of the most common images is the smooth and silky feeling of the luxurious fabric and the exquisite feeling of silk against your skin.
And, of course, the way that silk allows things to glide over its surface.
That inherent “silkiness” means that your hair is not spending the night rubbing against surfaces that do not glide, causing friction and ultimately hair breakage and bed head.
- Silk is a temperature regulator: Silk keeps you cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool.
Silk pillowcases can be washed by hand or in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F) on a silk or delicate programme without spinning.
As silk is not absorbent and does not allow dust mites to develop, it is possible to wash pillowcases less frequently.
- First, we advise you to put your silkpillow case in a laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash cycle.
- Place your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on silk or delicate cycle with a maximum water temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Avoid spinning, or favour a light, slow spin.
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases.
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air. Never tumble dry them and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Fill a basin with water at 30°C (86°F)
- Use a special silk detergent
- Soak the silk pillowcases for 3 minutes
- Dip each pillowcase in water several times
- Rinse pillowcases with lukewarm water: 30°C (86°F)
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases (do not rub or twist them)
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air.
What you should never do :
- Never spray perfume or deodorant on silk
- Never wash with bleach
- Do not expose silk to direct sunlight for too long
- Always iron silk on the reverse side (temperature between 110°C and 150°C / 230°F and 300°F)
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.
Read more reviews