Climsom Canicule : cooling/heating mattress topper, for heat waves and the rest of the year, for 1 person
Climsom Canicule : cooling/heating mattress topper, for heat waves and the rest of the year, for 1 person
1 "Heat Wave" PVC & Silicone cooling mattress topper to cool your hottest nights + 1 "Personal" coton cooling mattress topper to cool or heat your sleep the rest of the year
2 single mattress toppers, for single or double bed (70 x 190 cm // 27 x 75")
Installation and first use are fast and easy
Comes with a wireless remote and a EU plug (+ a UK plug adapter for UK delivery)
30-day money-back guarantee
Open windows, fans, "one leg in, one leg out" - we've all used these tricks and yet the heat still affects the quality of our sleep...
In hot weather, it can be difficult to get to sleep and recover fully at night.
If you've ever experienced a mattress and pillow saturated with your body heat in a matter of minutes, skin clammy with perspiration, the feeling of sleeping in a steam room...
And if you don't want to air-condition your room with traditional air-conditioning units that are energy-consuming, noisy, cumbersome, require maintenance, are not very environmentally friendly and cause draughts and ENT problems...
...Then you should switch to bed conditioning!
Temperature is an essential part of comfortable sleep, often much more than you think!
With two water-conditioned mattress toppers, Climsom Canicule enables you to:
1) sleep in a cool bed even in the hot weather, thanks to the Climsom Canicule mattress topper
2) maintain an ideal temperature for the rest of the year while keeping a maximum of comfort thanks to the Climsom Personal mattress topper in cotton
To do this, a small system called a thermocontroller that you place under your bed (or next to it) refreshes water which then circulates in the mattress topper that you place under your fitted sheet (on the photos, the mattress topper is placed above only in order to show the device... which will be hidden once installed!)
This circulation of water brings the long-awaited coolness close to you and absorbs your body heat continuously.
You can choose to connect either the PVC & silicone "Canicule" mattress topper or the cotton "Personal" mattress topper, both of which are included in the CLIMSOM CANICULE offer. The installation is the same for each of the mattress toppers, very simple and very fast!
Two mattress toppers: why?
For thermal comfort:
In hot weather, opt for the "Canicule" mattress topper, which will offer you cooler temperatures and therefore maximum thermal comfort.
Many users will find the temperatures of the cotton mattress topper sufficient even in hot weather, but the more demanding will appreciate the additional coolness of the Canicule mattress topper! And it's true that heatwaves are getting longer and hotter.
How does the heatwave mattress topper reach the coolest temperatures?
- Its material improves heat transfer and the feeling of coolness
- It has a large quantity of water flowing through it: about 1.7 litres in total
- Its size (70 x 190 cm // 27 x 75") and its grid pattern offer a large heat exchange surface, as close to the body as possible, over the entire surface occupied by your body, no more, no less.
Which mattress topper for which season?
For touch comfort:
In moderate temperatures weather, the "Personal" mattress topper will be more suitable for an optimised touch comfort.
The "Personal" mattress topper is made of cotton and has silicone tubes so fine that you can't even feel them!
Many users will find the "Canicule" mattress topper pleasant and comfortable, especially as it is placed under a fitted sheet, but the more demanding will appreciate the more discreet and cosy character of the cotton mattress topper.
Think of the Canicule mattress topper as the mattress topper to use when your objective is to obtain as much coolness as possible and when the cotton mattress topper seems to reach its limits, in the environment in which you sleep, and given the level of coolness you appreciate.
For the rest of the time, opt for the cotton mattress topper, which will also offer you cool temperatures, but in a more moderate way in terms of feel, and with optimal lying comfort.
The two mattress toppers in this offer fit all bedding!
Whether you have a single or double bed, small, medium, large, king or queen size, no problem!
It's the sleeper that we want to water-condition, not every square inch of your bed!
Installation is quick and easy, regardless of your current bedding.
It only takes a few minutes and you don't need any "tools", just a bottle of water or a jug.
In a double bed, thanks to the single mattress topper, you can choose your personal comfort temperature without imposing it on your partner, regardless of the room temperature.
It is often the case that only one person in a couple is always too hot or too cold...
3 configurations are then possible in a couple:
- Climsom Canicule for one people, the one who needs the most cooling (or heating)
- 1 Climsom Canicule for each people (therefore requires the purchase of two units)
- For the hottest periods, it is possible to place the Climsom Canicule across the bed (perpendicularly) so that both members of the couple benefit from the coolness by using only one Climsom Canicule
French Professor Damien Léger, from the Sleep and Vigilance Centre of the Hotel-Dieu (Paris, France) and Climsom have conducted the first pilot study on the link between sleep quality and the temperature of the immediate sleep environment: the bed.
Here are the main results and benefits of the Climsom water-conditioned mattress topper:
- Improving the quality of the night: + 58%
- Dynamism when waking up: +48%
- Improving the quality of the day: + 19%
- Quieter nights: -24,5% of night-time movements
- Increased sleep time: +23 minutes
By controlling the temperature of your bed, Climsom Canicule will bring you many benefits:
- Faster sleep and less sleep disorders
- Improved thermal comfort during heat waves
- Relief of heavy legs: the vasoconstrictive, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of the freshness relieve pain and boost blood circulation.
- Relief of the impatience of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), or Willis-Ekbom disease
- Considerable reduction of hot flashes related to menopause or not
- Reduction of nocturnal hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating at night. This concerns all age groups. For the elderly, excessive night sweating can aggravate the frequent problem of dehydration.
- Freshness is also an ally for slimming diets: by activating brown fats (brown adipose tissue), which in turn consumes white fat.
The heat relieves back pain, lower back pain and Raynaud's syndrome.
It is also a good way to keep your feet warm during the winter!
The other CLIMSOM advantages:
- Safety: unlike electric blankets, CLIMSOM shields you from the contact of electricity.
- The revolutionary water system in the mattress topper brings it to the temperature you desire.
- Savings: cut your nighttime heating and air-conditioning costs by up to 90%.
It can supplement or even replace bedroom air conditioning or heating.
- Ecological: the Climsom mattress topper does not emit any greenhouse gases.
- Mites: CLIMSOM is a natural and effective deterrent to dust mites and bedbugs.
- Personal: your spouse does not share your comfort temperature? With Climsom, you have the right to a different comfort temperature!
- Quick to install: just assemble the components, pour water into the tank and you're ready to go!
- User-friendly: thanks to the included remote control, you can even adjust the temperature without leaving your bed.
- Universal: the cooling/heating Climsom mattress toppers fit all bedding!
It only takes a few minutes to install your CLIMSOM.
The mattress topper is placed under your fitted sheet. As for the thermocontroller itself, it is placed under your bed.
A UK plug adapter is included for UK delivery.
THE solution for all those who can't sleep without a sheet during a heat wave!
Set your thermo-controller to 15°C (59°F) about thirty minutes before going to bed and cover it with your sheet.
The coolness will then spread throughout the bed: you'll be happy to slip into a fresh bed!
An alternative to air conditioning for those who cannot stand it (source of migraines or headaches, allergies, ENT problems...).
If you can tolerate air conditioning, the Climsom Canicule can be used as a complement or replacement at night: less energy consuming and less noisy, it will allow you to enjoy the coolness where you need it most, in your bed!
Good to know: the thermocontroller does not emit any greenhouse gases and has a very low power consumption compared to a traditional air-conditioner!
- You can program your Climsom with the "Timer" function so that your bed is at the right temperature when you want it.
The Climsom can be switched off automatically after a few hours or started only when you are asleep, for example by programming a delayed start of one hour.
What's in the box?
- a thermocontroller and its remote (1) to control your comfort temperature from your bed. User guide and batteries included.
- a "Canicule" mattress topper (2) (70x190cm / 27x75") with its 1.5 meter hose
- a "Personal" mattress topper (3) (70x190cm / 27x75") with its 1 meter hose
- a "30-days money-back warranty" to test the equipment and be sure it meets your expectations
Decreasing rate for the purchase of several Climsom Canicule offers.
|Package contents||Thermocontroller + "Canicule" mattress topper and its 1.50m flexible hose |
+ "Personal" cotton mattress topper and its 1m flexible hose
+ Remote control (2 AAA batteries included) + User guide
|Temperature||"Canicule" mattress topper: 15°C to 48°C (59° to 118°F) in normal conditions|
"Personal" mattress topper: 18°C to 48°C (64° to 118°F) in normal conditions
|Size of the mattress toppers||70x190cm / 27x75"|
|Composition||"Canicule" mattress topper: PVC and silicone |
"Personal" mattress topper: 20% coton - 80% polyester / silicone tubes
|Washing||"Canicule" mattress topper can be washed with a damp sponge and soft soap.|
"Personal" mattress topper: Machine wash: 30°C (86°F), delicate cycle. Do not dry clean.
|Money-back warranty||30 days|
|Certifications||European Certifications (CE, EMC, LVD, DEEE, RoHS)|
|Electric power||160W (less than 100W in average)|
|Noise level of the thermocontroller||Around 30 db at cruising speed, and a maximum of 35 db if the device is not far away or in search of a target temperature.|
The vast majority of Climsom users are pleasantly surprised by the discretion of the device, and those who are particularly sensitive to noise when falling asleep quickly find a suitable strategy.
|Size of the thermocontroller||24x29x17 cm / 9x11x7"|
|User manual||Download the Climsom Canicule user manual|
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.