A double-size mattress topper to sleep at the right temperature and relieve sleep disorders, heavy legs, impatient legs, hot flushes, night sweats, back pain... Keeps your bed at the ideal temperature every day, even during heat waves or freezing nights.
Double-size mattress topper, for one or two people (140 x 190 cm // 55 x 75")
Installation and first use are fast and easy
Comes with a wireless remote and a EU plug (+ a UK plug adapter for UK delivery)
30-day money-back guarantee
Improve your sleep with the cooling/heating Climsom Mattress Topper !
Temperature is an essential part of comfortable sleep, often much more than you think!
Imagine lying in a cool bed in summertime when the temperature outside is scorching hot. Or the joy of slipping into warm sheets after a shivering day!
With the cooling/heating Climsom Double mattress topper, sleep at the right temperature, anytime, in any season.
Simply pour water into the tank of the water thermocontroller and choose your comfort temperature: the Climsom takes care of the rest. The water, cooled or heated according to your request, from 18° to 48°C (64° to 118°F), circulates in the mattress topper through silicone tubes - they are so thin that you won't feel them! - to condition the surface of your bed.
In addition to the comfort provided, managing the temperature of the bed has many benefits, such as improving the quality of sleep or relieving some illnesses such as heavy legs, varicose veins and restless legs.
The mattress topper also relieves hot flushes, hyperhidrosis (excessive night sweating) and dust mite allergies by improving the hygiene of your bed (less heat and less sweating = less dust mites).
This is the beginning of quality nights, whatever the circumstances.
Enjoy a bed that is always at the right temperature, summer and winter, thanks to the refreshing and warming Climsom mattress topper!
Caution: with this version, you and your partner cannot choose different temperatures.
For this, prefer the Climsom Duo, a set of 2 Climsom Personal mattress toppers and 2 thermocontrollers allowing each of you to set your own comfort temperature. The Duo version will also allow for greater cooling efficiency.
ORIGIN OF CLIMSOM : A MEETING WITH A SLEEP SPECIALIST
The CLIMSOM project was born from a meeting between the founders of NEO FACTORY and Dr. Tamburini. A French phlebotomist for over 25 years, Dr. Tamburini has seen patients suffering from sleep disorders due to venous insufficiency and impatient legs. He then had the idea and the dream of conditioning a bed to provide lasting relief for his patients. From 2005, with Dr Philippe Tamburini and the help of the NEO FACTORY team, the project gradually took shape.
This is how the CLIMSOM mattress topper was born, with an official launch in 2009. It met with a large public, meeting various needs beyond the initial project: sleep disorders, heavy legs, night sweating, restless legs, hot flashes, night comfort, back pain...
While it is recommended to sleep in a room heated between 16° and 18°C, it is essential to make a distinction between the temperature of a room situated between 16° and 18°C, and the temperature of body contact with a surface at 18°C.
For example, we have all had the experience of diving into seawater at 18°C... And it is much more striking than entering a room at the same temperature!
The heat exchange between your body and the water is much greater than the one between your body and the surrounding air.
So a water-conditioned mattress topper with water at 18°C will actually cool your body.
It is up to each person to determine his or her personal comfort temperature when using a water-conditioned mattress topper, in order to maximise the quality of sleep.
French Professor Damien Léger, from the Sleep and Vigilance Centre of the Hotel-Dieu (Paris, France) and Climsom have conducted the first pilot study on the link between sleep quality and the temperature of the immediate sleep environment: the bed.
Here are the main results and benefits of the Climsom water-conditioned mattress topper:
- Improving the quality of the night: + 58%
- Dynamism when waking up: +48%
- Improving the quality of the day: + 19%
- Quieter nights: -24,5% of night-time movements
- Increased sleep time: +23 minutes
CLIMSOM improves your sleep
Tossing and turning all night and difficult mornings are things of the past.
Learn how your controlled personal comfort temperature promotes healthy sleep and easier waking.
Say goodbye to your sleep disorders, such as :
- Difficulty falling asleep and waking up at night
- Hot flashes due to menopause.
- Hyperhidrosis: excessive night sweating. This affects all age groups. For the elderly, excessive night sweating can aggravate the frequent problem of dehydration.
CLIMSOM relieves pain
- Heavy legs: the cooler settings provide a triple physiological effect (anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive and analgesic) that provides quick, all-night relief from pain and stimulated blood circulation.
- Restless Legs Syndrome (Willis-Ekbom disease): a cool temperature can help relieve 75 percent of RLS cases. Muscle aches and pains: Heat quickly and effectively relaxes sore backs and muscles.
- Lumbago/back pain: use CLIMSOM’s pleasurable, efficient heating to relax and soothe the pain with thermo-therapy.
Heating brought by circulating water is far more penetrating and soothing than any other means such as electric blanket or the like.
- Freshness is also an ally for slimming diets: by activating brown fats (brown adipose tissue), which in turn consumes white fat.
- The heat relieves back pain, lower back pain and Raynaud's syndrome.
It is also a good way to keep your feet warm during the winter!
The Climsom water-conditioned mattress topper is very thin and fits all bedding.
It only takes a few minutes to install your CLIMSOM. And it's very user-friendly !
The mattress topper is placed under your fitted sheet. As for the thermocontroller itself, it is placed under your bed.
Your remote control enables you to program your Climsom cooling/heating mattress topper without leaving your bed!
A UK plug adapter is included for UK delivery.
CLIMSOM improves your quality of life
- In summertime, CLIMSOM eliminates excess heat and night sweats. You'll finally be in control of your nights again.
- In the winter, CLIMSOM helps you say goodbye to icy beds and cold hands and feet.
- Safety: unlike electric blankets, CLIMSOM shields you from the contact of electricity.
The revolutionary water system in the mattress topper brings it to the temperature you desire.
- Savings: cut your nighttime heating and air-conditioning costs by up to 90 percent.
It can supplement or even replace bedroom air conditioning or heating.
- Ecological: the Climsom mattress topper does not emit any greenhouse gases.
- Mites: CLIMSOM is a natural and effective deterrent to dust mites and bedbugs.
- In summer: you can't sleep without a duvet or sheet even in summer?
Program your Climsom 1 hour before going to bed using the "Timer" function and cover your bed with your duvet or sheet.
You will then create a cool bubble, ideal in periods of high heat and heatwave!
- In winter: program your Climsom in advance thanks to the "Timer" function and cover your bed with your duvet for a warm bubble at bedtime.
- Take advantage of our 30-days money-back guarantee and free shipping to try it out at home.
If it doesn't suit you, simply return it in its original packaging to the address we give you for a full refund!
But we warn you, to try it is to adopt it: thousands of users can testify to that!
|160W (less than 100W in average)
|18° to 48°C // 64° to 118°F in normal conditions
|Mattress topper Size
|140 x 190 cm // 55 x 75"
|Machine wash: 30°C (86°F), delicate cycle. Do not dry clean.
|European Certifications (CE, EMC, LVD, DEEE, RoHS)
|30-day money-back guarantee
|Mattress topper (140 x 190 cm/55 x 75"), thermocontroller, 1 m (39") hose, remote control (two AAA batteries included), instructions.
A UK plug adapter is included for UK delivery.
|Download the Climsom user manual
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.
Read more reviews