Menstrual heating belt - power bank included
Relieve your period pains with the Climsom menstrual belt!
With its included battery and 3 heating levels, it relaxes your cramps and comforts you wherever you are.
Relieves painful periods and PMS through localised application of heat
3 temperature levels: 45 / 55 / 65°C
Adjustable heating belt: velcro fastening
Safe: automatic temperature reduction and power off
Never fear the arrival of your period again with the Climsom Menstrual Belt!
Are you prone to painful periods or troublesome premenstrual syndrome (PMS)?
Does the fear of suffering again come back every month?
First of all, you're not alone! Nearly half of all women experience pain during their cycle.
Are you looking for a natural, drug-free solution to relieve period pains?
Then the Climsom heated menstrual belt is for you!
By diffusing gentle, continuous heat, it relieves cramps immediately!
In the case of menstrual pain, heat has the power to relax uterine muscle contractions very quickly, as well as providing a degree of comfort...
In biref, the Climsom heating belt is :
- 3 heating levels: 45°C / 55°C / 65°C
- Safe to use: automatic reduction from the hottest temperature to the intermediate temperature after 5 minutes + automatic switch-off after 45 minutes.
The heating belt is also waterproof, so there's no danger of perspiration.
- Large heating surface: 29.5 x 11cm / 11.4 x 4.3in
- Continuous use thanks to power bank included!
The battery lasts for up to 4 hours, it means a dozen sessions.
- Instant heat, felt in just a few seconds thanks to graphene.
- Simple to use: the belt has a single button.
Slim, light and flexible, the Climsom heating belt guarantees comfort, lumbar support and freedom of movement!
With its external battery included and a pouch attached to the belt, the menstrual heating belt lets you go about your business while remaining discreet.
For example, you won't have to plug it into your computer's USB port if you need to use it at work.
A heating belt that gets straight to the point, with no gimmicks!
To guarantee you maximum comfort, Climsom has chosen a menstrual belt with the only useful function: the heating function.
In fact, some belts also offer a massage option (actually vibrations that are not very effective or pleasant...) which can be noisy and make the belt bulky, heavy and, above all, rigid.
This rigidity would prevent the belt from properly following the curves of your body, especially when used on your back, and its volume would prevent you from using the belt discreetly wherever you are.
Heat to relive menstrual pain
- Relieves abdominal cramps and back pain during a painful menstrual cycle (depending on belt positioning, can also be used as a heated lumbar belt)
- Soothes contractions felt during the cycle: premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and/or dysmenorrhoea
- Promotes muscular relaxation, particularly of the pelvic muscles and the lumbar region
- Increases blood flow to the muscles of the uterus, reducing pain
- Releases endorphins, natural feel-good hormones with analgesic properties
- Provides comforting, relaxing warmth
- Relieves pain associated with endometriosis or adenomyosis
- Relieves the pain associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Depending on your situation, you may be able to reduce the need for painkillers
Thanks to its slim design and included external battery, the Climsom menstrual pain belt can be used anywhere, discreetly.
With just one button, it's also very easy to use.
How it works :
- Once the belt has been fitted around your waist and connected to the included external battery, press the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds to switch it on.
By default, the belt lights up at its hottest temperature (red light - 65°C).
This temperature will be maintained for 5 minutes and then, for safety, the belt will automatically switch to the lower temperature (green light - 55°C) and remain there.
- Press briefly to change the temperature:
Red light : 65°C
Green light : 55°C
Blue light : 45°C
- To switch the belt off, press the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds.
The belt switches off automatically after 45 minutes, regardless of the temperature selected.
The included external battery switches on and off automatically.
If necessary, press and hold for 10 seconds to switch it on or off.
|1 heating belt and battery pouch
1 5,000mAh external battery + USB recharging cable
1 French/English user guide
|Dimensions of the heating surface
|29,5 x 11 cm / 11.4 x 4.3 in
|Length of menstrual belt
|100 cm adjustable with Velcro system
Extension available on request
|Power bank autonomy
|2 to 4 hours
|Weight around waist (belt + power bank)
|Less than 200 grams
|Automatically switches from 65°C to 55°C after 5 minutes.
Automatically switches off after 45 minutes.
|3 heating levels
|45 / 55 / 65°C
|Do not use on irritated skin. Make sure your skin can tolerate the belt. If you feel any discomfort, remove it immediately.
|Hand wash only, gently with a little soapy water. Do not submerge. Do not wring out: leave to air dry.
|Indicative recharge time for external battery
|3h30 with the USB cable supplied
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.