Real night care, the 100% natural silk pillowcase Climsom Silk protects and preserves the hydration of the face, hair (and beard), keeps the skin radiant and limits the appearance of small imperfections.
19 momme higher density - Grade 6A
100% natural silk: natural ivory colour, undyed, chemical-free
Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-mite
Silk pillowcase Climsom SILK: you only have to choose the size !
Because there are many choices of silk pillowcases, Climsom SILK has studied and selected the ideal pillowcase, essential, luxurious and with the best possible quality/price ratio!
Far from the synthetic silk or even the synthetic satin as there are many, the silk pillowcase Climsom is entirely made of real silk rich in its 18 amino acids and natural proteins.
From the fabric to the seams, this pillowcase is made of 100% farmed mulberry silk with a density of 19 momme, which is a superior quality silk!
If you want to experience all the benefits of silk on your skin and hair (and/or beard), this is the silk quality you should definitely choose.
Untreated and undyed, it shines its original ivory colour and is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and anti-mite.
Its fine finishing ensures quality, strength and durability!
How can we offer a premium quality silk pillowcase at a limited price?
We have chosen to focus only on a version of the pillowcase that is the most effective in terms of benefits and quality, and to remove all ancillary items that would increase the cost:
- A single ivory/natural colour rather than a choice of colours (which makes the pillowcases more expensive and less natural)
- Minimum packaging: less waste and less cost
- Sending by letter and not by parcel
- Limited margins and reduced costs due to direct sourcing from a manufacturer who has been working exclusively with silk for decades and direct distribution without intermediaries
Finally, you only have to choose between two different sizes:
- Square pillowcase 65 x 65 cm / 26x26"
- Rectangular pillowcase 50 x 75 cm / Queen size: 20x30"
Particularly recommended for sensitive and/or problem skin
Acne, eczema, dryness, inflammation... The silk pillowcase is a real skin and hair care product for everyone.
Because silk does not heat up the skin, does not irritate it, does not dry it out.
Finally, real natural silk does not allow dust mites to settle in, and is the healthiest fabric against which to lay your face.
- FOR THE SKIN
Silk preserves your skin's moisture.
Unlike cotton or synthetic fabrics, which are a real sponge for your skincare products (creams, serums, etc.) and for the hydration of your skin, silk is not absorbent. Your skin will therefore be able to benefit from your applied facial treatment throughout the night without it being absorbed by your pillowcase.
The silk pillowcase limits inflammation and blemishes.
Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, silk prevents allergies and the appearance of skin inflammations such as acne, eczema... Undyed and not chemically treated, the silk pillow case Climsom Silk does not attack your skin. Moreover, contrary to cotton, the weaving of silk brings voluptuousness and drastically reduces friction!
Silk is naturally anti-mite.
The silk fibre prevents dust mites from becoming lodged without any chemical treatment, which is very good news for your skin!
Dust mites can cause eczema and also get lodged in the pores of the skin.
Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is therefore even more recommended for people with dust mite allergies!
- FOR HAIR AND BEARD
Silk keeps hair and beard moisturised.
Brittle or split hair? Damaged beard? Sleeping on a silk pillowcase will keep your hair or beard naturally moisturized and limit hair loss (alopecia)!
Silk limits static electricity.
The 18 amino acids and natural proteins in silk limit the effect of "electric hair"! Your hairstyle will now last until the next day!
In addition, the weave and softness of silk greatly limit friction and the static electricity associated with it.
- FOR THE COMFORT
Silk is naturally thermoregulating.
Pleasantly cool to the touch, the silk pillowcase helps you to fall asleep and to sweat less at night.
The silk cover is soft and non-irritating.
The weave and the density of 19 momme silk used for the Climsom Silk pillowcases guarantee comfort and softness.
A real pleasure to put your face on this silky fabric, and to wake up without any mark on your skin!
Gentlemen, you will adopt it all the more after your shave!
Climsom Silk pillowcases can be washed by hand or in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F) on a silk or delicate programme without spinning.
As silk is not absorbent and does not allow dust mites to develop, it is possible to wash pillowcases less frequently.
- First, we advise you to put your silkpillow case in a laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash cycle.
- Place your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on silk or delicate cycle with a maximum water temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Avoid spinning, or favour a light, slow spin.
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases.
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air. Never tumble dry them and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Fill a basin with water at 30°C (86°F)
- Use a special silk detergent
- Soak the silk pillowcases for 3 minutes
- Dip each pillowcase in water several times
- Rinse pillowcases with lukewarm water: 30°C (86°F)
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases (do not rub or twist them)
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air.
What you should never do :
- Never spray perfume or deodorant on silk
- Never wash with bleach
- Do not expose silk to direct sunlight for too long
- Always iron silk on the reverse side (temperature between 110°C and 150°C / 230°F and 300°F)
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.
Read more reviews