Reusable ice pack with strap
Relieve your aches and pains with this reusable, adjustable ice pack. Slipped into its Velcro cover, this compress is easy to adapt to any part of the body (knee, calf, ankle, arm, etc.).
Pack of 2 reusable medical pads
Fabric cover to prevent burns
Adjustable compression and support with Velcro fastening
Body pains? Muscle tension?
This reusable cold pack can also be heated to relieve everyday aches and pains.
Always have a cold compress ready to use!
Pain never fails: 2 compresses are included in the pack so you always have one ready to use when you need it most. So you can alternate if you want to prolong the application of freshness, always leaving one in the fridge.
Simply slide the compress into the woven bandage cover and apply it to the area to be relieved.
Thanks to the protective cover, which prevents direct contact with the skin, and the wide woven band that can be adjusted with Velcro, the compress will stay firmly in place, leaving you free to go about your business.
An immediate relief solution
Each compress can be used either cold or hot to enjoy all the benefits of thermotherapy. This natural pain relief method delivers immediate results. As soon as you apply the compress, you'll feel a sense of well-being and a clear reduction in pain.
Unlike an instant ice pack, it can be reused.
Multi-positional, this reusable cold or hot pack has been designed to adapt to different parts of the body thanks to its flexible design.
1 product for several uses:
- knee ice pack,
- ankle ice pack,
- shoulder ice pack,
- face ice pack,
- wisdom teeth ice pack,
- tendonitis ice pack, sprain ice pack...
Runners will appreciate it after a long run to aid recovery or relieve windscreen wiper syndrome (knee tendonitis). No more dripping peas and having to stand still...
Discover all the benefits of thermotherapy
- Relieves everyday aches and pains
- Limits ignition
- Reduces swelling
- Stimulates blood circulation (supply of nutrients, elimination of toxins...)
- Relaxes muscles
- Desensitises the painful area
- Promotes sports recovery
- Post-operative assistance, rehabilitation, healing
COLD THERAPY - When should a cold compress be used?
- Neuralgia: irritated, inflamed or compressed nerves
- Tendonitis (windscreen wiper syndrome), sprain
- Migraines, headaches
- Insect bites, itching (neurodermatitis)
- Toothache, removal of wisdom teeth
- Bumps, swellings, bruises, blows, wounds
- Joint pain
- Burns, sunburn
- Muscle soreness
- Algodystrophy or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Brown adipose tissue activation...
HOT THERAPY - When should a hot compress be used?
- Muscle pain, contractures
- Joint tension and stiffness
- Lower back pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Cervico-brachial neuralgia
- Stomach ache
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Menstrual pain...
Leave the compress in the fridge continuously so that it is always ready to use. For even greater freshness, leave the compress in the freezer for 1 hour before use.
Then place the compress in the adjustable woven bandage to prevent it coming into direct contact with the skin.
TO HEAT UP
You have 2 options:
1. Immerse the compress in boiling water (off the heat) for 4 to 10 minutes. Remove it from the water, dry it and place it in the woven bandage.
2. Microwave at 600 watts: heat for 30 seconds, leave for 30 seconds, then heat again for 30 seconds if necessary. Check the temperature of the compress before application.
|Content||2 hot/cold compresses + 1 Velcro-adjustable bandage with integrated cover for compress placement|
|Size||Pad: 28x13 cm - Cover: 29x14 cm - Band: 61x7.5 cm|
|Total length||Cover + band: 90 cm|
|Weight||592g (including packaging)|
|Exterior composition||Nylon taffeta|
|Interior composition||4% CMC (cellulose) + 23% glycerine + 73% water|
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.