Pack of organic acupressure and magnetotherapy mat (acupressure + magnets) and acupressure pillow to relieve backache, stress, muscular pain, heavy legs, sleep disorders...
Choose the filling of your pillow: Spelt (firm) or Millet (soft)
High quality materials: organic spelt and millet husks, organic cotton
Supplied with a carry bag and instructions
Organic cotton, hypoallergenic plastic
Take advantage of the offer on the acu-magnetotherapy mat and the blue acupressure cushion.
A complete package at a reduced price: 139 € instead of 152,90 € !
A pack with the acu-magnetotherapy mat and the Climsom Zen acupressure pillow
|Acupressure and Magnetotherapy Mat
|Acupressure and Thermotherapy pillow
The Climsom Zen acupressure and magnetotherapy mat is the first acupressure mat to offer magnetotherapy targeted at back pain. It combines 6930 micro acupressure points and 42 strategically placed magnets.
The power of a single magnet on the Climsom Zen acupressure mat is 400 Gauss.
The Climsom Zen magnetic acupressure mat is composed of 42 magnets placed in a "T" shape.
- A vertical line that runs along the spine
- A horizontal line which is, when the mat is placed "T" downwards, positioned at the lumbar region
- A horizontal line which is, when the mat is placed "T" upwards, positioned at the level of the trapezius and cervical vertebrae.
Our innovative acupressure pillow combines the benefits of acupressure with heat/cool therapy and the natural properties of the best organic spelt or millet. It ensures maximum analgesic effect and relief of tension in the areas where it most frequently builds up (neck and shoulders).
Made in France, the inner cushion is made of organic spelt or millet husks, and will bring you unequalled comfort and well-being.
Millet or Spelt: how to choose the filling of your pillow?
Climsom Zen lets you choose between two fillings for your acupressure cushion, depending on the use or the comfort you are looking for.
Wrapped in a 100% organic cotton cover, you can choose between:
- Organic millet husks
- Organic spelt husks
|Organic millet husks||
Organic spelt husks
Supple and malleable
Firm support, curved cushion
- For the neck in a lying position, for gentle support and a memory effect
- Promotes a physiological position
- Sitting position, behind the lumbar region or head, or even upright along the spine
- Legs stretched out, under the calves, knees and thighs
- Sports recovery: more toning application
- For the neck in a lying position for the preference of a firm support
THERMOTHERAPY: how and when to heat or cool the Climsom Zen acupressure cushion?
“Hot” version: for contractures and muscle pains. The heat will relax the muscle and soothe the pain while providing a feeling of intense relaxation increased by the combination with acupressure.
Remove the cover with the spikes and place the inner cushion only in your microwave or oven.
Never place the cover with the spikes on, as the plastic may melt.
In the microwave: 1 to 2 minutes maximum (500 watts) - If you are not sure of the power of your appliance, do several tests gradually.
In a traditional oven: 12 minutes maximum at 120°C or 20 minutes maximum at 60°C.
“Cold” version: for neuralgia, inflammations and bruises. Coolness reduces the inflammation and calms pain.
Place the cushion in the fridge for 15-20 minutes in a plastic bag for moderate freshness.
Or 20 to 40 minutes in the freezer in a plastic bag for intense freshness.
Poor blood circulation, backache, stress, fatigue, everyday pains... We are all affected by one of these ailments from time to time.
For everyone and without side effects, the acu-magnetotherapy pack provides a relief for the body as well as for the mind in just a few minutes, while rebalancing the energies...
- For those who need relief from back pain
Low back pain ? Cervical pain ? Herniated discs ?
By releasing endorphins, hormones of well-being, acupressure will initially relieve your pain.
By reactivating the blood circulation, acupressure will help to release the various tensions and contractures that aggravate your pain.
It will relax the muscles in depth, release the pressure between the vertebrae, improve the blood and nerve circulation in the back and improve hydration of vertebral discs.
- For those who would like to boost their blood circulation
Circulatory problems? Heavy legs ? Restless legs ? Varicose veins ?
Acupressure boosts blood circulation, it will not only act immediately on pain and heaviness but will also in the long term, fight against poor blood circulation and the appearance of varicose veins or more severe problems (oedema for example).
- For those who want to reduce stress and relax
Overworked? Personal worries? Anxiety-inducing environment?
The practice of acupressure several times a week allows you to relax and release muscular tension.
If it is not always easy to meditate or practice yoga, with acupressure you have nothing to do but lie down on the acupressure mat.
Take this time to clear your mind!
- For those who need to reduce sleep disorders
By releasing endorphins and relaxing the muscles, acupressure will help you to relax.
The improved blood circulation will bring a wave of beneficial warmth throughout your body and gradually bring you to an optimal state of relaxation.
- For those who want to soothe their joint pain (arthritis, arthrosis...) and muscle pain
By reactivating blood circulation, acupressure promotes the repair of inflamed tissue.
The release of endorphins and oxytocins will instantly relieve pain.
- For those in search of general well-being
Reviving blood circulation also means eliminating toxins, re-oxygenating the blood and helping to transport the nutrients essential to our well-being and health.
TIPS: How and when to do your acupressure and magnetic therapy session?
You think you don't have enough time to take an acupressure break?
Here are some situations in which you could do your relaxation session without extending your day:
- In your sofa, watching your favourite programme or reading your best book.
You could then place the acu-magnetotherapy mat under your legs, and the acupressure cushion in your lower back or behind your neck.
- On your bed at bedtime (instead of tapping on your phone, which delays your sleep...).
- As soon as you are sitting for a long time and your back starts to ache from lack of movement: in your office chair, during a long journey as a passenger... In this case, place the cushion between the backrest of your chair and your back.
The delivery cost is deducted for the total sum to pay.
Prices are VAT excluded for Switzerland, oversea territories and non-European countries.
Read more reviews